Responsibilities for this role will include optimizing the supply chain in an effort to improve service in Level loading, Material Overdrive, Sourced Overdrive, Supplier Demand Flexibility, Part/Supplier/Sku/RDC- SKU Location Rationalization. Incumbent is also responsible for analysis of alternatives logistics concepts, ensure tight supply/demand alignment, timely material delivery, and crisp communication of issues. This position also requires working closely with cross-functional partners in Operations, Development, Sales and Product Management to ensure that total needs are clearly defined. The ideal candidate will have strong supply chain management experience and, ideally, be familiar with a variety of materials related to commodities and Manufacturing processes.
Key operational responsibilities
· Analyze and optimize supply chain day-to-day supplier cost, quality, delivery, and inventory issues.
· Perform rationalization (SKUs, parts, and supplier) to simplify supply chain.
· Optimize material planning activities from raw materials to finished goods.
· Execute material requisitions flow to support production plans in line with MRP, reorder point, safety stock, and manually derived requirements.
· Monitor supplier performance, identify improvement opportunities, and drive escalations.
· Identify and develop new sources of supply when existing sources are inadequate
· Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years experience in Supply Chain Management.
· Expertise in planning, purchasing, logistic and supplier management principles and best practices.
· The ideal candidate will have strong supply chain management experience and, ideally, be familiar with a variety of materials related to commodities and Manufacturing processes.
· Understanding of manufacturing and quality principles and best practices.
· Skilled negotiator and innovative problem solver, proficient at reducing costs and fulfillment cycle times.
· SAP system experience: MRP execution, PO management, BOMs, and inventory management.
· Strong PC skills: Solid understanding of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
· Verbal and written communication skills, including presenting and facilitating team meetings.
· Team player with high levels of professionalism, integrity, and enthusiasm.
· Ability to work cross-functionally/geographically at all levels of an organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Strong computer software skills (Excel, PowerPoint, SSAS, Pivot tables)
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects, priorities and deadlines
· Excellent negotiating capabilities and ability to think analytically
· Extremely detail oriented with ability to multi-task
· Understanding of basic statistical concepts
· Self motivated with positive attitude
· Familiarity with reading and following market trends
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
· Lean certification.
· Data mining experience(SQL)
· Experience with statistical forecasting software
· Prior forecasting, modeling and demand planning experience
· Experience in creating and giving presentations at various levels of management
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.