Flagstone Foods (formerly Snacks Holding Company), headquartered in St. Paul, MN, owns Ann’s House of Nuts and Amport Foods. Ann’s House of Nuts, with production facilities in North Carolina, is the largest manufacturer and marketer of trail mixes in North America. Amport Foods, based in Minneapolis, MN, is North America’s largest private label manufacturer and marketer of dried fruits. Together, Ann’s House of Nuts and Amport Foods are one of the nation’s leading providers of products to retailers in the multi-billion and growing healthy snacks sector. Flagstone Foods was formed in November 2010 by Gryphon Investors, a highly respected private equity firm.
Position is responsible to assist the Production Planning Manager for the Production scheduling and Inventory management. Daily communications with customer service, supply chain management, procurement and plant production to ensure efficient and optimal plant production meet the needs of our customers.
- Will assist Production Planning Manager in planning, preparing and communicating a master schedule for production.
- Coordinate with Sales on production status and ability to complete order, and special requirements.
- Coordinate with Procurement on both raw and packaging material availability – timing of delivery and ability to complete production, and special requirements.
- Work closely with Production Manager in refining production planning relative to actual demand and inventory goals
- Devise and drive improvements in planning processes, run strategies and systems
- Utilize historical order and shipment data, current trends, trade inventory data, promotional activity information to develop the best possible demand plans for new and existing products
- Key success factors for this position would include: improving run strategy that will be evidenced by, decreasing changeovers, optimizing available uptime related to scheduling, while maintaining targeted days of FG inventory, service levels and inventory quality
- Present weekly production schedule to team in pre-arranged planning meetings weekly.
- Position reports to the Production Planning Manager.
- Maintain a 12 month rolling production forecast and capacity view, including new launches, trial runs and customer special sales events.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business , Statistics or related field
- APICS certification desired
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 2-4 years’ experience in analysis, forecasting, and statistical modeling.
- Previous experience in inventory monitoring and reporting preferred.
- Some experience or familiarity with S&OP process preferred.
- Highly Analytical individual
- IT/computer savvy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Suite
Flagstone Foods - 2 years ago
Flagstone Foods (formerly Snacks Holding Company), headquartered in St. Paul, MN, owns Ann's House of Nuts and Amport Foods. Ann's House of...