Group O's Marketing Solutions Division in Mendota Heights, MN is building a best-in-class team to streamline and enhance the performance of some of the nation's largest direct marketing budgets. We are hiring a Supply Chain Coordinator to assist the team with our high profile national accounts.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Implement and maintain criteria for supplier selection.
- Requests for estimate process.
- Tracking price performance.
- Assist with the process for certifying and on-boarding suppliers.
- Review and enhance project specifications to ensure supplier understanding of requirements.
- Compile KPI statistics on supplier performance, anticipate and address potential deficiencies.
- Mediate and resolve supplier conflicts.
- Cost containment from the estimating process to client invoices.
- Ensuring the accuracy of supplier costs and client invoices.
- Detail oriented with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in negotiating with suppliers on cost and turnaround.
- Successful at driving performance of internal and external resources.
- Effective communicator.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments.
- Deep knowledge of graphics, print, direct mail industries is preferred.
- Ability to travel (15%) and on short notice to suppliers.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook; Visio is a plus.
Education: Bachelor's degree or 1-2 yrs equivalent experience.
Group O - 20 months ago