For more than 50 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded
company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the
aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by
providing innovative and cost-saving products and
services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team
Members’ on providing high quality products and services
to our customer base, which is made up of most of the
world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our
leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that
continually challenges our Team Members to perform their
best. Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of
the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot
Jet Avion Corporation, a division of HEICO Aerospace
Corporation, is currently looking for a Supply Chain
Specialist/Buyer for the Hollywood, FL location.
The Supply Chain Specialist/Buyer will be part of a
small team of supply chain and materials management
professionals charged with the management and execution
of the company’s total supply chain strategy. The remit
includes inventory control, supplier identification and
management, sourcing & demand management and cost
This role will interface extensively with external and
internal stakeholders to ensure seamless coordination
and hand off between all contributors to the supply
chain function. It will entail daily tactical execution
(Purchasing / Inventory Transactions) together with
continuous improvement and management of processes and
procedures to ensure optimal supply chain performance.
This person will have a proven record of purchasing
achievement and in the application of supply chain and
materials management best practice. Excellent
interpersonal skills are required together with an
ability to lead and participate in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
for quotation to delivery acceptance including price
- Supplier identification and management from request
negotiation and scheduling.
excess material and maximize order fulfillment.
- Inventory management and coordination to minimize
thereby facilitate proactive inventory, supply chain and
- Data analysis to uncover trends and deviations and
engineering dept. to ensure compliance with
- Coordination between suppliers, quality dept. &
specifications and timely resolution of issues.
upstream and downstream stakeholders to ensure optimal
- Drive effective and timely communication between
supply chain performance, agility and flexibility.
improvement and innovation within the supply chain and
- Proactively seek out and champion opportunities for
in the relationships between the supply chain and other
preferably in procurement / materials management /
- Engineering, Science or Business related degree -
orientated roles with at least 3 years relevant
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in operations
experience in supply chain management, purchasing or
materials management role.
- Fluent in English, effective communicator and
strict attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and
when necessary to achieve results.
- Ability to set clear goals, manage issues and escalate
- Ability to work in a team environment and under tight
business requirements dictate.
- Ability and desire to develop beyond this role as
specifications and drawings.
- Ability to read and understand technical
emphasis on MS Excel.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications with an
HEICO is proud to be an EEO/AA/V/H employer. For
- Experienced in use of MRP Systems, SYMIX preferred.
additional information on HEICO Careers visit us online
Req. Code : 824
Division/Department : JET Avion
HEICO - 2 years ago
Here's a HEICO haiku: HEICO companies/ Providing for jet engines/ In flight or on land. Its Flight Support Group, consisting of HEICO...