This position is responsible for the execution of supply chain service processes that support the flow of goods into the divisions.
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Monitor and execute against Purchase Order Confirmation reporting.
- Maintain Purchase Order Tracking Systems.
- Management of the Purchase Order Confirmation process to ensure correct Costing, QTY, and Delivery Dates.
- Communicates all discrepancies on the above via manual and systematic processes.
- Enter item data into JDE database.
- Have 2+ years work experience in a demanding paced work setting.
- Have a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to quickly and effectively learn new systems and processes.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to past a drug screening and background check
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...