Are you ready to experience the difference? Plexus Corp. provides comprehensive product development and manufacturing services to Fortune 500 companies in the Networking/Communications, Medical, Industrial/Commercial and Defense/Security/Aerospace industries. At Plexus you will work with knowledgeable employees in a global spirit of cooperative teamwork, integrity and drive. We provide quality services to such customers as GE, Johnson & Johnson, Honeywell and Siemens. Together we will transform our customer's cutting edge ideas into market leading products by employing a wide variety of services including product design, state-of-the-art prototyping, test solutions, board-level manufacturing and higher-level assembly. At Plexus we take pride in our employees and our services. Join our team today and experience the difference that Plexus has to offer.
This position will be responsible for the planning, execution, and delegation of plans to implement Supply Chain procurement and deployment programs at the site level and also with the Suppliers that support supply chain procurement programs. Represent the organization in collaborative settings with suppliers, and customers for the purpose of negotiating an integrated supply chain solution.
- Provide leadership for the implementation of supply chain strategies and programs with North America sites and customers, including development, maintenance and reporting on a formal project schedule
- Work directly with customers and Plexus directed suppliers in regards to Supply Chain projects and related efforts, including negotiation of Supply Chain Agreements (Contracts), lead-time reduction programs and “PULL" supply chain procurement solutions
- Work in conjunction with the Material Solutions Managers in the design and analysis of supply chain solutions to meet the business requirements of new and current customers
- Recommend goals for the achievement of such metrics as inventory reductions through supply chain model implementations, reduction of Materials On Hand through supply chain model implementations
- Support multi-region supply chain solutions and program implementations
- Develop, document and maintain Work Instructions of all supply chain procurement and deployment strategies and deliver the required training at the site and supplier level
- Provide project management support in the area of transferring supply chain solutions and programs for new customers into a Plexus site or Plexus site to site transfers on existing customers
- Understand and be able to explain the implications of demand variability, the use of demand variability analysis, related statistical components such as standard deviation over lead-time, ROP and ROQ calculations, safety stock calculations, service levels and z-score multipliers
- Travel to sites for hands on management of projects and exposure to day-to-day operational aspects of Supply Chain methods and general site level practices
- Participate in the development and specification documentation and testing of systems or IT projects as needed to support supply chain operations
- Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business
- Additional duties as assigned by management
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States without visa or employer sponsorship.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business or Operations Management or equivalent experience is required for this position
- Experience of 3 years is required for this position, assuming education requirements are met. Equivalent industry experience of 3 or more years is highly desirable
At Plexus we realize that our employees are the key to our continued success. That is why we provide a stimulating environment that fosters sharing of ideas, use of the latest technology and teamwork. An environment that supports employees as they take on new challenges and celebrates their successes. In addition to offering a competitive salary and bonus opportunities, Plexus offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and medical, dental and vision insurance.
Conditions of Employment
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement. All Plexus U.S. locations are tobacco free.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Plexus Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Plexus - 2 years ago
Plexus isn't perplexed by even complex contract electronics manufacturing. The company develops and manufactures electronic products...