Supply Chain Technical Lead
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
As a part of the Technology Services Group, this resource will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through coding, testing and implementation of Leadership Delivery Solutions. Will work closely with clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber. Will apply project management expertise to identify, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues and optimize cost savings for clients, and to ensure that all project deliverables are created on time and within budget by more junior team members. Work closely with clients to address issues and identify opportunities. Carry specific yearly managed revenue and sales targets.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of technical solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
* Prefer experience in the Pharma /Healthcare space
* Strong cross platform (i.e., SAP / Oracle) technical knowledge
* Has experience and expertise in design technical/system/solution architectures
* Has deep and broad technical knowledge to be able to support an assessment & FIT/GAP analysis
* Data mining and analysis
* Technical analysis
• Experience with technical analysis in specific technology areas such as platforms (such as OO, Java, Microsoft .NET, Oracle) or programming environments (such as UNIX, Windows, Open Systems, Mobile Platforms)
• Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
• Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
• Experience within a delivery role
• Experience with client facing consulting engagements
• Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
• Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
• College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
• A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Capgemini - 2 years ago
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...