Supply Chain Transformation Manager
Novelis is the world’s premier producer of rolled aluminum and the global leader in aluminum recycling. Drawing on our expertise, commitment to innovation and world-leading technology, we deliver sustainable solutions for the most demanding applications, including automobiles, beverage cans, architecture and consumer electronics. Our customers include major brands such as ABInBev, Audi, Ball, BMW, Coca-Cola, Crown Packaging, Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, LG, Mercedes-Benz, Rexam, Samsung and others. The lifecycle sustainability of Novelis aluminum brings tremendous benefits to our customers, consumers and society.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Novelis has approximately 11,000 employees in 25 operating facilities in nine counties in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The company reported revenue of $9.8 billion for its 2013 fiscal year and is investing $1.7 billion globally in expansions to meet the growing demand for aluminum.
The North America Supply Chain team is seeking a Supply Chain Transformation Manager in our Atlanta, GA office to develop and coordinate the implementation of the Business Transformation plan for the regional Supply Chain Organization. The Business Transformation plan includes all aspects of the Supply Chain including organization, business processes, and ERP technology. The role is to manage and coordinate multiple initiatives where Supply Chain collaborates with other global or regional organizations
- Propose improvement plan including organization, processes, and technology
- Gather internal and external input on strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Conduct consensus meetings with external and internal stakeholders to define the annual portfolio of prioritized continuous improvement events
- Manage the improvement program
- Manage the execution of continuous improvement activities
- Act as hands-on project manager in selected projects
- Track and report progress in implementation
- Report to senior leadership and to the rest of the organization on continuous improvement performance.
- Manage maintenance and monitoring of compliance processes (e.g. conflicts in segregation of duties, trade compliance)
- Establish and oversee processes to develop, communicate and publish training documentation and best practices.
- Establish and oversee processes to compute, document and publish Business and Supply Chain KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Supply Chain Management is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage Supply Chain Transformation projects or Process Improvement projects is required.
- Prior experience in the metals industry is preferred but not required
- Experience utilizing SAP
- SAP implementation experience preferred
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related discipline preferred
US-Georgia-3560 Lenox Rd Suite 2000 Atlanta, Georgia 30326
Mar 10, 2014, 11:11:55 AM