Title: Supply Division Manager
Type: Full-time Exempt
Technica LLC (Technica) seeks to fill the Management positions of responsibilities within the Supply and Services divisions of a logistics Government contract. Openings are at various locations within the Continental US, to include Fort Gordon, GA.
- Minimum 3 years general experience in administrative, professional, analytical or other responsible work related the division which you are applying for.
- Minimum 5 years specialized experience management of Department of Defense (DoD) Supply programs or operations encompassing the following:
- Planning, directing, coordinating, and controlling supply operations.
- Technological developments, particularly in equipment, facilities, safety, and other features.
- Applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations concerning operations and programs, and proposed solutions.
Technica does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
- Ability to gain cooperation and coordinate the work of others.
- Skill in written and oral presentations.
- Capability to adjust work operations to meet emergency or changing program or production requirements within available resources and with minimum sacrifice to quantity and quality of work.
- Ability to establish program objectives or performance goals and assess progress.
- Ability to analyze organizational and operational problems and develop timely and economical solutions.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.
Technica specializes in performance-based logistics (PBL). We focus on metrics to drive efficiencies in time and money for the military...