Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Supply Optimization Analyst to join our Aftermarket Team in Danville, IL. NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
- Performing the analysis functions necessary for the application of the correct processes and tools to ensure optimal operation of the NACCO Materials Handling Group Parts Distribution Center supply chain.
- Conduct reviews and analysis of inbound material procurement proposals and outbound material distribution solutions in addition to internal requirements planning methodology.
- Works closely with NACCO Materials Handling Group plants and internal Distribution Center departments to maintain an uninterrupted transition from current product offering through unit obsolescence phase providing consistent customer support
- Coordinate the disposition or correction of material not meeting Quality Assurance standards
- Assist in the ongoing management of internal stock replenishment processes.
- BS Degree in Business plus 2 years experience in Materials Management OR minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Supply Chain Optimization Strategies- both Internal lean practices and External Carrier/Supplier programs preferred
- Strong Inventory Planning, Forecasting, Logistics, and Distribution skills
- Strong mathematical, financial analysis and analytical skills
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management System software functions
- Ability to read and communicate specifications from Engineering drawings
NMHG - 16 months ago