Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Title: Supply Planner
Business Unit: Fluids Technologies
Region: South Central
Location: Houston, TX
Reports To: Director of Strategic Sourcing
Position Overview :
As a key member of Rockwater Energy Solution’s Strategic Sourcing team, the Supply Planner is responsible for coordinating supply planning process for the assigned finished goods and raw materials within the business. Identifying opportunities to improve the demand and supply plan and developing recommendations to improve service level, inventory and cost.
- Convert demands into Master Production or Procurement Plan. Ensure that forecast, customer orders and internal demands are met effectively, while optimizing the utilization of inventories and operational resources
- Work closely with manufacturing to ensure production requirements can be met and negotiate adjustments to production schedule if needed.
- Monitor adherence to plan and work with plants to resolve any issues that arise.
- Proactively provide product supply status to business teams and other functional groups within Supply Chain/Operations
- Assist in demand planning process by reviewing and validating forecast with multiple sales organizations
- Facilitate the supply planning side of S&OP Process
- Determine amount of active ingredient required to service regional formulation demands
- Perform on-going inventory management analysis and processes to optimize raw material, Intermediate and Finished Goods inventories levels
- Identify key trends that affect production and inventory and implement processes to monitor the impact of the trends on average inventory
- Review of standard metrics (YTD Sales, Inventory Baseline, Production KPI, AI deliveries) to identify sales, production and inventory risks
- Work with the data management team to ensure proper supply metrics such as lead time, economic order quantities, etc. are properly loaded into the MRP system
- Implement and maintain raw material planning using the MRP system
- Act as a liaison between various departments and other regions
- Collaborate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize Strategic Sourcing goals and objectives.
- Work with plants and distribution sites to minimize and eliminate slow moving and dead stock
- Participate and proactively manage new product introduction processes
- Perform production capacity planning analysis
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve supply chain and operations efficiency
- Actively support Rockwater Energy Solutions’ strong safety culture
- BA/BS Degree in supply chain, manufacturing/operations, procurement or product supply related experience
- Significant exposure to chemical operations
- Successful 3 year track record in a global procurement organization or chemical manufacturing operations
- Petrochemical industry experience
- Oilfield/Energy related experience
- Experience working in a chemical manufacturing organization
- Strong collaborative and communications skills
- An ability to concentrate on meeting objectives and performance
- Strong process development and management skills
- Comfort/familiarity with constructing presentations, organization communications, and business cases
- Strong analytical capabilities and negotiation skills
- Strong initiative and finishing skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Working knowledge of MRP Planning
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
You can apply for this opportunity by sending your resume and salary history/requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Thank you very much for your interest in Rockwater and its family of companies. We will contact candidates passing an initial screening of all resumes received.
Rockwater Energy Solutions - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -