I'm in supply chain - I deliver ideas - I'm a builder
Being the most trusted brand in the world is a huge responsibility and we put immense pride into our work. Working in a highly competitive and fast-moving market, we use our imagination every day - in the way we go about our jobs, our experience-based approach to learning and our inventive career development, without ever compromising our devotion to quality.
About Supply Chain:
Global Supply Planning in the US manages over $1 billion in supply and inventory annually, from 6 different plants. We are responsible for service to consumers and customers, and for managing inventory levels and risk, through balancing the market needs with factory constraints. We develop the long term MPS plan, participate in Sales and Operations Planning, and bridge communication between supply and demand.
We are a consumer-focused group, and collaborate internally with sales, marketing, demand planning, and internal sites and plants. Externally, we work closely with key vendors, and with customers to improve product flow.
Our organization is global, and we are constantly driving to improve processes to optimize service and stock through the entire value chain, from manufacturing through to consumer. We develop processes, with global responsibility for driving planning development and consistency across market and supply sites.
Key Focus Areas:
- Deliver service/in-stock: Review SKU coverage profiles and take corrective actions, adjust reorder points as needed, manage safety stocks, join SKU selection process with markets and plants when production leveling is needed
- Inventory turns: Manage medium and long term capacity tradeoffs with plants
- Launch performance: Monitor consumer, customer, and inventory trends, and recommend short term forecast adjustments in the 0-3 month period
- Exit stock: facilitate cross functional reviews of launch and exit plans
- Labor cost variance: conducting capacity and labor variance reviews with plants
- Bachelors degree within business/logistics preferred, or equivalent experience
What are you going to build today?
- Working with ERP / forecasting system like SAP R/3, SAP AP, SAP BW
- Business sense
- Cross function/cross cultural interest
***We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are proud to be an AAP EEO employer M/F/V/D
The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's creative and...