Cambridge International Systems, Inc .
Ca m bridge designs, implements, and operates communication solutions across the United States and around the world. Cambridge creates solutions and provides services in: Network Design/Operation; RF Engineering; Satellite Communications; Surveillance and IFF Systems; Data Fusion and Intel Support; and Telephony and Transmission. Cambridge is committed to providing the expertise and customer service required to get top results. This philosophy is put into practice daily, from fusion center operations in Afghanistan to transmission and telephony services in the Caribbean. Cambridge is a woman-owned, veteran-owned, and SDB company.
Cambridge is a company that promotes a work environment that encourages professional and personal growth and a culture where each employee is respected and valued. Cambridge also values the diverse background of their employees including minorities, veterans, women, and disabled. We take pride in being a veteran friendly employer, celebrating and embracing individual differences, and providing equal opportunity to all. Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is committed to the provision of equal opportunity employment for all qualified persons in all job classifications in recruitment, selection and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability. More information can be found at www.cbridgeinc.com (EEO/AA)
Supply Support Specialist
Requisition ID: 00316
Business Unit: San Diego
Location: United States-California-San Diego
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Clearance Type: Secret
Acquire the full range of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) services required to support PMW 770 programs and projects. Focus on assisting in the preparation, development and maintenance of program specific logistics acquisition and sustainment documents and products. Require expertise of specific logistics elements, establishing community-wide collaboration in support of analytic studies, facilitate and participate in meetings, and produce technical reports.
- Define and update technical logistic issues within the DMSMS plan and provide technical subject matter expertise during DMS/MS events. Track all DMS/MS issues until resolution/closure (obsolescence review) for development programs.
- Define and update technical logistic issues including all ECO/ECR/EC/SAR/SCD/SU/SWD ILS products.
- Prepare and update for review all final production logistic spares listings for acquisition.
- Prepare PSD Sheets for each production program.
- Conduct supply throughput analysis to establish procurement / refurbishment rates against usage rates to support Spares Requirements and Supply Chain Management Support.
- Interface with Naval Supply (NAVSUP)/Defense Logistics Agencies and other Government logistics supply agencies.
- Support provisioning development and updates.
- Develop and maintain logistics documents; Item Unique Identification (IUID) Plan.
- Support Reliability, Maintainability, Availability (RMA) studies in support of new submarine programs.
- Coordinate and prepare for review Reliability Based Sparing (RBS) and Mission Essential Coding (MEC) modeling events in support of front end planning analysis for new submarine programs.
- Prepare and update production and implementation logistics documentation to define and update technical logistics documentation and define and update the programmatic logistics requirements for production programs including track and status of all OPN(S) spares procurements and Spares Baseline Assessment Memorandum (BAM) technical review including providing technical briefing material.
- Support Lean Six Sigma events for developmental meetings.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (the degree must be in Engineering, Business Management, Business Administration, Management, Logistics, Information Systems Technologies or Public Administration)
- 3+ years of Supply Support and Logistics Experience
- DAWIA Level II Logistics or equivalent certification is preferred
Monster - 22 months ago