This position performs limited aspects of technical supply management work consisting of inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization related to depot, local, or other supply activities. Work is usually segregated by commodity area or function and controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility. Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments of technical supply management operations; or to functions/subjects that are narrow in scope or limited in difficulty. The work generally involves individual case problems or supply actions. This work may require consideration of program requirements together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines. Assignments require: 1) a good working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines; 2) an understanding of the organization service needs; 3) analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, collect necessary data to establish facts, and recommend and/or take action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
receipt holder to another.
- Maintain 100% of change of hand receipt holder inventories
- Prepare packet for change of hand receipt holder changes.
- Assist all hand receipt holders in completing their 25% quarterly inventories
- Prepare and update all hand receipts
- Assign new equipment to hand receipt holders and transfer items from one hand
Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPIL), and contracts.
- Ensure items found on station are assigned to proper owner(s).
- Verify all Serial numbers while completing inventories, Financial Liability
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, accounting, or a related field in
and an awareness of ongoing real property construction, improvement,
- 3 years verifiable experience in military real property management.
- Working knowledge of building construction, material, and equipment systems
maintenance, and development projects.
Center (CAJMTC) mission and the mission of directorate.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Camp Atterbury Joint Maneuver Training
process, the CAJMTC Real Property Development Plan (RPDP) and how it fits
- Understanding of the Army National Guard real property development planning
into the Focused Facility Strategy (FFS) and the Range & Training Land
Infrastructure Development & Evaluation (PRIDE) system
- Knowledge of NGR 210-20.
- Knowledge & experience in working with the planning resources for
(IFS) data base.
- Understanding and experience in working with the Integrated Facilities System
- Knowledge & experience in inventory management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent customer Service Skills.