Do you love working with the latest and greatest technologies? Would you like to help create innovative technology that changes lives?
If so, we want to talk to you!
Reporting to the Application Support Manager, the Support Administrator position is a full-time position located in San Diego, California. The Support Administrator will be responsible for handling Level 2 incidents related to many of the core enterprise applications such as Customer Relationship Management, Student Information System, Intranet, Online Application Portal and others. The goal is to maximize customer satisfaction and maximize the up time of the end user/customer production environment.
Essential Job Duties:
Additional Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Provide administrative support and expertise for core enterprise application related issues.
- Research end-user problems to determine root cause.
- Provide accurate and complete descriptions of problems, incidents and requests in a Help Ticketing system.
- Escalate unresolved incidents to Level 3 Development and IT teams according to established procedures.
- Maintain accountability and ownership of issue/support tickets.
- Provide closed looped contact with end-users to verify final solution and determine satisfaction level.
- Produce and review documentation to assist the Business Technology Services’ support team in resolving application related incidents.
- Work closely with the L1 Service Desk, L2 Support Teams and L3 Operations and Application Administration teams.
- Participate in training required to develop and maintain skills necessary to support end-users and grow professional skills.
- Maintain a high standard of business and ethical conduct with end-users, vendors and employees.
- Follow workplace operating and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in process improvement initiatives.
- Assist external auditors, regulatory auditors and other 3rd parties as needed.
- Assist in company-wide compliance initiatives.
- Perform related duties as assigned by management.
- Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
- Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
- Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
- Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
Looking for additional insight on this specific role? Not sure if the job is for you, but know someone who sounds like a perfect fit? Email us at: TalentAcquisition@bpiedu.com and someone with the inside track would be more than happy to be a resource for you!
- Technical competency to work on large enterprise application software.
- Appreciation for impacts of application problems on customer business processes.
- Knowledge of modifying configuration and user properties.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication skills; must clearly be able to communicate business/technical issues, and resolutions to customers/clients, other departments and senior management.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently and make sound business decisions.
- Excellent initiative, work ethic and creativity.
- Ability to be flexible to the rapidly changing needs of the department and company.
- Experience developing, planning, and implementing short and long-range goals.
- Strong troubleshooting and time management skills.
- Positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Experience using or supporting Student Information System and/or CRM software.
- Experience administering an Enterprise Application.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the higher education industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
Bridgepoint has built its corporate culture around its core values; ethics, integrity, service and accountability. Ethics is a central part of employee training and is reinforced on a daily basis. Integrity in the way we treat both internal and external constituents is paramount to Bridgepoint Education's success. Service at the highest level is expected and recognized. Last, accountability toward one's co-workers, students and role within the organization has allowed Bridgepoint Education to cultivate a high-quality management team.
By providing both online and campus-based programs at Ashford University and University of the Rockies, Bridgepoint Education offers access to both traditional and adult learners seeking high quality, convenient higher education degree programs.
We offer our team competitive benefits (M/V/D/401k/ESPP) and salaries, a safe work environment, innovative training, accelerated career advancement, the ability to take classes and programs gratis, and a collegiate and collaborative environment to work and grow in.
Bridgepoint Education understands that our success depending on the development of strong leadership within the organization.
To be considered an applicant, all interested and qualified parties must apply through the Bridgepoint Education online employment application system.
Bridgepoint Education is an Affirmative Action employer that provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, handicap or disability, or Vietnam-era or special veteran status. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws.
Wait, there’s more… For more cool up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @BPEdCareers
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment
screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background
investigation, a credit check investigation, verification of education
credentials, verification of prior employment history and a professional
reference check; with review prior to an
offer of employment being extended.
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @BPEdCareers
Bridgepoint thrives on an ethos of invention. We are innovators and educators who make learning more accessible, valuable, and meaningful...