The Support Analyst /Technician II is responsible for acknowledging/resolving user support requests via phone, email, or other methods defined by NSPI and Customer Service Level Agreements (SLA). Regardless of technology or nature of request (technical, billing, sales, other), the Support Analyst – Technician will act as primary contact, tracking requests for resolution or escalation and keeping customers continuously informed of status. Requests will primarily consist of user, local application, and desktop problems of varying platforms and providers. Experience will be heavily focused on desktop systems, commercial applications, network devices, and related current technologies.
Technical Deployment and Maintenance:
- First-level contact for all incoming technical incidents, service requests, and inquires.
- Identifies and resolves recurring internal and customer desktop issues
- Ability to assess technical and business impact of an IT incident
- Responds to and resolves or escalates all customer issues within directives or SLAs
- Dependable and eager to learn cutting-edge technologies
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent assignments is essential
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- We promote training classes to assist in gaining additional certifications, experience, etc.
- Periodic dispatches to customer locations in and around Atlanta, GA may require driving up to 50 miles from NSPI campus. Travel for this position will not be more than 5%