Respond to questions and issues raised by customers within agreed SLA.
Guide customers, trading support personnel and systems administrators through the installation and integration of Numerix software on Windows and UNIX platforms.
Assist customers with analyzing high-priority issues using remote access to connect to customer environments.
- Build various software environments using virtual environments. Recreate customer environments where necessary to reproduce and analyze issues prior to escalation to other support tiers.
- Administer internal and external licensing servers; manage and control the release, distribution and revocation of software products and licenses via the Numerix Software Portal.
- Build relationships with and manage expectations of customers by proactive communication and regular calls where applicable to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Administer customer issues using CRM software; follow up internally by liaising with financial engineers and the development teams; provide regular updates to customers on open issues.
- Assist in the growth and management of our knowledge base for customer self-help.
- When required, travel to customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Numerix CrossAsset products, Numerix LiquidAsset and Numerix Portfolio.
Experience and Skills Required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with high priority issues.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, finance or related field.
- 2 years of related experience supporting complicated software products in a financial environment. Experience troubleshooting general operating system software related issues on UNIX/Linux and windows platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel. Financial modeling with Excel is a plus.
- Ability to conduct extensive research into issues, systems and products as required.
- Understanding of the securities industry; working knowledge of fixed-income and other derivatives is a plus.
Numerix - 10 months ago