Information Technology is just a part of IT
What We Are Looking For: (10503)
Essential Job Functions:
- A support/programming position is available on the ELSS roll out project team. This position will provide level 3 support, and develop enhancements associated with the continuation of the roll out of the ELSS products to the enterprise retail store divisions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide primary support for the ELSS applications.
- Work with third party vendors and multiple internal teams (i.e. Support Center, project team, store personnel, etc.) to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Work as both a team participant and individual contributor technical role.
- Develop of system support documentation.
Who We Are:
- Experience in Level 2 and 3 support of systems across large, geographically dispersed, enterprises
- Experience in coordinating across multiple technical teams in executing system deployment, and analyzing and resolving system operations problems
- Knowledge of Infra-enterprise incident management software is a plus
- High level understanding of web browser functionality
- Strong documentation skills required
- Good understanding of UNIX / Linux / Windows Server environments
- Good understanding of Korn shell scripting.
- Working knowledge of Java / Web development
- Experience with SQL (on any database product)
- Database environments: Informix, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Informix 4GL programming experience a plus
- Knowledge of middleware components: Websphere, JBoss, Tivoli
- VB / Excel Macro programming knowledge / experience a plus
- Responsible, accountable, highly motivated and customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals from varying skill sets and backgrounds
- Ability to learn quickly. Strong analytical and troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis skills
What We Do:
- A progressive IT and management firm that has maintained growth by providing consistent, and outstanding, customer services
What We Offer:
- Grow the business of our clients
- Bridge the gap between IT and the business we support
- Focus on the vertical markets of manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, finance and media
- Hire team members who are managers, programmers, designers, analysts and engineers at the location sites of Fortune 1000 companies
How to Contact Us:
- Full time employment
- Career advancement
- Ongoing training
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401K with Matching
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Click here to apply online
- Phone: 513-619-5900
- Fax: 513-619-5904
- Email: email@example.com
- Please include the position ID with any correspondence (10503)
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...