Information Technology is just a part of IT
What We Are Looking For: (10503)
Essential Job Functions:
- A support/programming position is available on the ELSS roll out project team. This position will provide level 3 support, and develop enhancements associated with the continuation of the roll out of the ELSS products to the enterprise retail store divisions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide primary support for the ELSS applications.
- Work with third party vendors and multiple internal teams (i.e. Support Center, project team, store personnel, etc.) to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Work as both a team participant and individual contributor technical role.
- Develop of system support documentation.
Who We Are:
- Experience in Level 2 and 3 support of systems across large, geographically dispersed, enterprises
- Experience in coordinating across multiple technical teams in executing system deployment, and analyzing and resolving system operations problems
- Knowledge of Infra-enterprise incident management software is a plus
- High level understanding of web browser functionality
- Strong documentation skills required
- Good understanding of UNIX / Linux / Windows Server environments
- Good understanding of Korn shell scripting.
- Working knowledge of Java / Web development
- Experience with SQL (on any database product)
- Database environments: Informix, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Informix 4GL programming experience a plus
- Knowledge of middleware components: Websphere, JBoss, Tivoli
- VB / Excel Macro programming knowledge / experience a plus
- Responsible, accountable, highly motivated and customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals from varying skill sets and backgrounds
- Ability to learn quickly. Strong analytical and troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis skills
What We Do:
- A progressive IT and management firm that has maintained growth by providing consistent, and outstanding, customer services
What We Offer:
- Grow the business of our clients
- Bridge the gap between IT and the business we support
- Focus on the vertical markets of manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, finance and media
- Hire team members who are managers, programmers, designers, analysts and engineers at the location sites of Fortune 1000 companies
How to Contact Us:
- Full time employment
- Career advancement
- Ongoing training
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401K with Matching
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Click here to apply online
- Phone: 513-619-5900
- Fax: 513-619-5904
- Email: email@example.com
- Please include the position ID with any correspondence (10503)
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...