As a Support Analyst, you will provide technical support to clients with iSirona software deployed at their facilities. This will entail triaging calls, troubleshooting issues, escalating to appropriate resources, and documenting issues in a ticket system. In addition, you will be tasked with the technical implementation of software upgrades for clients on the iSirona Solution. This involves working with clients to assess their current software environment and coordinating the successful implementation of the software upgrade.
- Become an expert on the capabilities of the iSirona solution in order to be able to triage and troubleshoot client issues.
- Work with clients to resolve their issues in a timely manner.
- Work with internal teams as well as the client to ensure expectations are communicated and clearly understood.
- Ensure appropriate written documentation is created and maintained.
- Will provide technical guidance about the iSirona Solution to the client and other iSirona personnel.
- Manage upgrades and support tasks simultaneously.
- BA/BS or similar degree in applicable field and 3-5 years of experience in technical, client-facing roles.
- Strong troubleshooting skills are essential ability to analyze data and identify root cause to resolve client issues and prevent future occurrence.
- Excellent organization, planning and project management capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills ability to partner and interact with client executives, technical subject matter experts, and internal colleagues.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic scripting and programming ability a distinct plus.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and testing HL7 interfaces a plus.
- Ability to travel to client sites for upgrades, when remote access upgrades are not feasible.
- Ability to support users after hours as part of the client support on-call rotation.
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Demonstrated history of escalating success in your career.
iSirona provides an exciting and rewarding career opportunity in a fast-paced atmosphere with full benefits and unlimited growth potential. Applicants that adapt to change, handle competing priorities, and communicate effectively will thrive in this environment.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com. Candidates selected for interviews will be notified by phone or email.
Salalry range: 35,000 - 45,000 annually
This position does require the individual to relocate to Panama City, FL to work out of the iSirona corporate offices.
NANTHEALTH is a transformational healthcare company converging science and technology through an integrated clinical platform that’s...