Job Title: |
Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Provides administrative assistance to staff in a business unit department.
- Maintains data in unit's database.
- Researches and compiles data from various sources. Selects appropriate data for inclusion in reports.
- Reconciles new data to existing records; may conduct analyses, resolve differences, and/or bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of senior personnel.
- Produces and distributes routine reports according to a prescribed schedule.
- May assist in the production of reports, presentations, proposals, etc.
- May respond to customers' basic inquiries.
- May perform ancillary support functions such as scheduling meetings, maintaining files, and coordinating travel.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- High school diploma.
- 2-3 years related work experience.
- Knowledge of business unit's policies and procedures, products/services, customer base, and systems.
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 17 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...