The Support Center Analyst I is the first point of contact for technology incidents and service requests submitted by Afni personnel. Under general supervision, provides Tier 1 phone an email support to end-users for employee access, password resets, desktop computers, server, custom applications, and hardware. The incumbent may interact with network and server services, software systems engineering and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems. The incumbent also attends staff meetings, participates in miscellaneous projects, assists with knowledge capturing, basic monitoring of Afni’s technical environment and complies with Outage processes when required.
Several positions available - must be available to work evenings and weekends on occasion.
- Provides first level support to internal customers for IT related services supported by the Afni IT Department, properly documents incident into the support system, uses a knowledgebase and attempts to resolve (PC, LAN, Network, and Voice) before referral to second level analyst; interacts with clients regarding incidents affecting or resulting from client applications; ensures all department SLAs are met with incidents.
- Tracks open tickets, identifies missing knowledge articles during calls/ticket processing and initiates creation; updates the customer on the progress until resolution is reached; closes incidents and requests in support system upon resolution.
- Monitors and analyzes the status of the AFNI infrastructure and systems and reports issues to management; Evaluate and notify appropriate personnel and document outages as they occur.
- High school diploma/GED with some post-high school training and 1-2 years of relevant customer support experience required, preferably in a call center environment.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office products is required.
- Previous experience using and maintaining a knowledgebase preferred.
- Technical certification (A+, Net+, other) and/or Industry (HDI, ITIL) certification preferred.
- Previous experience with an incident management system and processes is preferred.
- Ability to type proficiently is required; strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (negotiation, team-building, positive thinking, can-do attitude, and job flexibility).
Afni helps companies develop meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. With contact centers in Alabama, Arizona,...