Job Title: |
Summary of Responsibilities:
This job performs various Group Life/Statement of Health/Premium Waiver clerical support functions.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail, reports, supplies, etc.
- Sorts and mails out letters and other correspondences.
- Reviews scanned documents and sets up new claims and mail in the Premium Waiver claims system.
- Performs clerical support duties for Group Life Operations, which consists of the Statement of Health Unit, Group Life Claims, and Premium Waiver.
- Performs back end imaging of files for Group Life as necessary. Quality checks the scanned images before they are sent over to Quality for review.
- Files material under a prescribed system and retrieves files as requested.
- Operates standard office machines relative to the above functions.
- Reviews poor imaged documents received from Diversified and forwards them to the appropriate team.
- Unlocks the items in the document release queue for Group Life.
- Reviews documents in the unidentified queue and takes the appropriate action with each item.
- Ships and retrieves documents from Iron Mountain.
- Reviews live checks for Group Life, copies them and then forwards them to the appropriate associate.
- Will perform other support duties such as attaching and reviewing top sheets for SIBI, checking information on Group Life systems, producing some reports such as Daily Backlog, Weekly Receipts, Incoming Check Log, etc.
- Maintain quality and production standard.
- Performs any other support functions assigned by the Unit Leader.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Data entry skills.
- Ability to work periodic overtime.
- PC knowledge.
- Manages multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Use of sound business judgment
- Adaptable to change.
- Basic Excel knowledge desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Group Life workflow desirable .
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 2 years ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...