Do you get a kick out of automating the un-automatable?
When someone says, “I can’t figure this out,” do you interrupt them with, “I'm on it!”?
Does your heart grow three sizes when you solve a customer issue?
As a Support Developer , you will be working alongside our Support Specialists in providing a high level of service to TrackAbout’s customers.
TrackAbout is dedicated to keeping up with the latest technologies, practices, patterns and tools related to software development. We take time out to share our knowledge with one another and improve our skills.
- Triage issues and determine if they warrant defect reports
- Build tools to help the team automate routine tasks
- Escalate problems to the development team as needed
- Create test data and environments for reproducing, fixing, and testing defects
- Research anomalies in customer data
- Write SQL to troubleshoot issues and create reports
- Assist customers with integrations between their systems and ours
- Understand the source code and be able to explain features in clear terms to the support team and customers.
- Help the support team work more efficiently
- Document common processes as needed
Stuff we use includes: .NET 4.0/4.5, jQuery, Backbone.js, Xamarin cross platform mobile development tools, ReSharper, Mecurial DVCS, MassTransit Lean Service Bus, Jenkins CI, VersionOne, Trello, MediaWiki, WCF and RESTful web services, RhinoMocks, Ninject, NHibernate.
Although the bulk of our products use the Microsoft stack, we leverage other technologies wherever it makes sense. Examples include Jenkins (Java); Zenoss, MediaWiki and a handful of other services running on Linux.
Skills & Requirements
You must have:
We look for the following:
- Strong automation experience
- C# and ASP.NET programming experience
- SQL skills (writing SQL and some performance troubleshooting/tuning)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in Windows environments and SQL Server
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and task-management skills
- Insatiable curiosity, a love of learning and a desire to continuously improve
- Fanatical attention to detail
About TrackAbout, Inc.
TrackAbout is a growing software company providing asset tracking and rental services via the internet. We use a Software as a Service (SaaS) business model. Our customers use a variety of mobile devices to record the movements of their physical assets. Data is stored and made available through our hosted web site and web services. Visit trackabout.com for more information.
We need great people who are interested in playing pivotal roles in the growth of a small company. We are quality- and results-oriented and we don't micromanage. We promote continuous improvement in every aspect of our work.
Our published core values are:
- Believe in the Power of Storytelling
- Work with Great Passion and Enthusiasm
- Celebrate Problem Solving
- Foster a Fun and Friendly Atmosphere
- No Egos & No Yelling
joelonsoftware - 18 months ago