Ready to take your inner nerd outside? Come join the team as a Support Engineer responsible for the design and development of new and innovative products and services. In this position, you will contribute to the growth and become a key member of the Product Development Center of Excellence at our Redwood City, California site. This site has primarily focused on the services available via www.homestead.com, but is also working to expose those products to Endurance International Group's numerous other customers and brands.
What we offer:
An opportunity to work with great people and do great things in a great environment. If you are passionate about achieving results, possess a demonstrable history of successful technical support and sales, are fun to be around, then please reach out to learn more.
What you will do:
What you will need to do it:
- Roughly 90% hands-on coding to build advanced Web and other software applications.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure effective definition, design and implementation of product features.
- Resolve defects identified during QA testing in pre-production and production environments.
- Contribute to a scrum team focused on providing the essential benefit to the customers.
- Two or more years of experience developing scalable and customer facing Web and software applications.
- Solid experience with Java/J2EE
- Experience with C++, C#, Perl, PHP is helpful but not required.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience and passion for Agile software development.
You'll get to work with people just like you — smart, creative, fun and hungry to succeed. Plus enjoy some pretty awesome perks that come with working for an Endurance brand. If you feel your skills match this listing, please send us a cover letter and resume that will distinguish you from the pack.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.