A Great Opportunity
ViaQuest is dedicated to delivering quality care and services- this is made possible by our well-trained team of employees. That's where you come in! ViaQuest is currently seeking a Support Service Specialist to join our growing Residential Services team. Training for this position is provided in entirety- this means no prior experience in the field of developmental disabilities is required. Ideal candidates have a sincere desire to provide the highest levels of care, choice and independence to the individuals ViaQuest serves.
Your Responsibilities Will Include...
We Are Looking For Someone That...
- Providing direct services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities- our goal is to foster increased independence, choice and empowerment while assuring that their health and safety needs are being met at all times.
- Supervising, teaching and assisting individuals in all aspects of his/her life.
- Completing various household tasks including meal preparation and maintaining and clean and safe living environment.
- Providing personal care assistance.
About ViaQuest Residential Services
- Is at least 18 years of age.
- Has a GED or high school diploma.
- Has a personal vehicle and is willing and able to use personal vehicle to transport individuals.
- Holds a valid driver's license.
- Has personal automobile insurance coverage and an acceptable driving record.
At ViaQuest our Residential Services were born under the philosophy that all individuals can safely live in their communities with the appropriate supports and services. We are here to do just that! Our team is second-to-none and well-trained to provide the highest quality of care possible. For more information on ViaQuest Residential Services and the ViaQuest family of companies please visit: http://ViaQuestInc.com/
From Our Employees To You
Keywords: direct care, health care, home health aide