- Kingston, NY---Hudson Valley Mall, 02101
Job Title: Support Specialist
Do you like working with your hands and staying active? Do the words “order” and “process” get you excited? Do you enjoy making things happen behind the scenes and seeing your work flourish on stage? Do you like being a part of something that’s never been done before? Well…being a Support Specialist might be the position for you! Come be a part of our team.
The Support Specialist’s role is to handle all of the backroom and merchandise replenishment opportunities that occur in the store to ensure our store environment is an exciting place to shop!
• Executes the merchandise strategy – You take the plans that have been communicated by leadership on how to display the merchandise throughout the store and drive it home with efficiency and detail!
• Replenishes and restocks the store – You’ve got your finger on the pulse of the customer; you know when merchandise is getting low and you know just where to get more to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need!
• Receive and unload merchandise – You can unload a truck and prepare the merchandise in the backroom like nobody’s business!
• Backroom standards – Your stockroom is immaculate; everything’s always in the right place so all of your teammates know just where to get merchandise for the customer and is totally safe so they have nothing to worry about!
• Executes pricing and signing – You can change ticket prices and signing on merchandise across the store better and faster than anyone!
• Delivers .com merchandise – You know where all the orders are that have come to the store from online orders; just ask you and you will always make it happen.
• Customer Experience – You’re maneuvering around the store at a fast pace with the latest fashion merchandise, but when a customer stops you to ask a question or request assistance, there’s no one they’d rather be talking to than you.
Skills and Characteristics:
• Build Trust: You demonstrate character and integrity in your actions, you show the courage to do what’s right, and you do great work because you have the right skill and experience.
• Work with Others: You’re a team player who willingly shares information, you enjoy providing outstanding service, and you build positive working relationships.
• Drive Results: You use your abilities to think critically, solve problems and take action to get things done and make things better.
• Organization Skill – You thrive in environments that need order and rely on process to get things done right.
• Detail Orientation – You’ve never left your “T’s” uncrossed or your “I’s” undotted. You know what’s right and check and double check to ensure it’s right
Due to the overwhelming interest in our team member employment opportunities this Support Specialist position will always be accepting new applications to ensure we can meet our customer’s demand for a great store experience. Should your application be considered for an official opening, you will be contacted by one of the store team members store team members for further consideration.
JCPenney - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...