Over the past 22 years, Brainlab has established itself as a worldwide market leader in fields such as neurosurgery and radiotherapy. We develop software and medical systems for the radiation of tumors as well as the navigation of surgical instruments within the human body. Our customers, medical specialists from clinics and hospitals throughout the world, count on us to provide effective and efficient solutions. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1000 motivated employees in 17 offices across the globe. We are continuously improving existing clinical solutions and developing new ones in order to improve a patient's quality of life. As a result, we are constantly on the lookout for active and talented employees.
We are currently recruiting a Support Specialist in RT based in Atlanta, GA to service our radiotherapy customers in the South Region.
• Perform installation of radiotherapy and radio surgery products
• Perform service for radiotherapy/radio surgery products
• Independently perform routine troubleshooting and repairs
• Provide on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and physicists during treatment maximizing Oncology Solutions efficiency and usage
• Educate/train radiation therapists on the use of Oncology Solution products and services
• Field customer questions/requests and investigate and resolve issues consistent with established policies and procedures
• Effectively communicate with customers to understand problems and adequately troubleshoot issues
• Instruct users in calibration checks, safety surveys, and maintenance of radiation therapy equipment
• Perform routine calibrations and preventative maintenance
• Deliver high level customer service
• Read, analyze, interpret and follow signal flow on blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
• Instruct customers and staff in proper use of the equipment.
• Attend meetings and trade shows to demonstrate and promote Oncology Solutions products and services
• Keep abreast of developments regarding Brainlab and competitive Oncology Solutions products and services
• Must be a self starter, working without close supervision, be able to successfully schedule, organize and conduct service activities in assigned territory
• B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or IT Technology.
• Solid service and installation experience/background for medical devices
• Computer expertise and familiarity with hardware troubleshooting
• Able to apply job skills successfully under stressful conditions in a clinical environment
• Knowledge of medical linear accelerator or microwave RF systems and computer networks preferred
• Robotics and or electro-mechanical systems service experience preferred
• Proficiency in the use of test equipment and hand tools including oscilloscopes, multi-meters
• Excellent organization and time management skills, and the ability to manage many work streams simultaneously
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong sense of professionalism, with the confidence to deal with people of all levels, including senior management
• Works well in a team environment and individually
• Proactively approaches his/her contribution to the organization
• Demonstrates leadership abilities
• High comfort level with software and technology in general
• Work safely in confined areas, including high current/ high voltages modulators (20- 50 kV, 1500A), and use peripheral vision to gauge distances. The confined areas have potential hand/arm ‘traps.’ Depth perception is critical
• Must be able to lift 50lbs and work on ladders
• Ability to travel 80%
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
BrainLAB develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology that enables procedures that are more precise, less invasive,...