- CWR-Support Specialist
- Level 2 Desktop Support Technician will support Email and Auto Archive Systems.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating:
- Fulfill customer requests, resolve customer technical problems, and respond to customer questions in a quality and timely manner to ensure ongoing effectiveness of the desktop computing environment.
- May participate in: Production Support - monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring, enhancing and providing advanced customer support for the existing network, infrastructure, equipment, and desktop environment
- Deployment/Implementation – planning and executing the implementation of new network designs or configurations or enhancements to the existing network, infrastructure, equipment, and desktop environment. May recommend, evaluate and develop network, server, equipment, and infrastructure guidelines for new and existing technology implementations
- Strong support desk / telephone / customer support skills.
- Strong background with Google apps, Exchange and auto archive systems.
- Work is limited to 40 hours weekly with flexibility to cover support window from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday (Saturday and Sunday on an as needed basis only).
- Desktop Customer Support Required 2 Years
- MS Outlook Required 2 Years
- Google Apps Highly desired 2 Years
GDKN Corporation - 13 months ago
GDKN is a global technology services firm with a reputation for quality, superior technical skills, and proven customer service oriented res...