Performs basic administrative functions such as scheduling appointments, data entry, processing forms, making copies, sending faxes, answering phones, maintaining files and distributing mail.
Assists with data entry and basic processing for the financial and/or human resources systems.
- High School Diploma required
- Must have experience in a healthcare environment.
- Handles inquiries, collects and processes paperwork such as document processing, record keeping, and report compilation.
- Maintains and reconciles moderately complex statistical and/or financial records/reports.
- May analyze and interpret data from reports using required knowledge of departmental, project, and/or university policies and procedures.
Codes and processes forms and documents using standard policies and procedures.
Establishes and maintains filing systems.
Initiates correspondence and schedules meetings.
Handles confidential information and sensitive issues.
May route incoming mail, answer correspondence not requiring supervisor?s attention.
Maintains office supplies and equipment.
May answer phones and greet/direct visitors.
May perform special projects with clearly defined assignments and specific procedures.
May handle patient and/or research subject information.
GHG Corporation - 2 years ago