Share Position: Support Specialist Job Code: 5415
Location: GOJO Plaza - Akron, OH
Work Hours 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
No direct reports
< 10% travel required
No relocation assistance
Position located at GOJO Plaza in Akron, OH
Provides sales and administrative support to Field Sellers, Marketing Personnel and Management for a specific territory/trade-type. Builds and maintains relationships with GOJO sellers, manufacturers’ representatives and customers in support of territory/trade-type goals and objectives. Coordinates tradeshows and other events for Healthcare Team.
Duties may also include:
- Coordinates activities between GOJO sellers, manufacturers’ reps and internal processes.
- Teams with others to ensure sales office effectiveness.
- Composes, revises and distributes communications.
- Coordinate event logistics for tradeshows.
- Reserve space.
- Coordinate properties.
- Coordinate samples/display/handouts/attire.
- Reserve Hotel Rooms.
- Execute marketing programs/pre-show mailers.
- Track expenses with accounting.
- Other activities as assigned.
- Tracks account / territory / trade-type programs and activities /opportunities through OMNI and/or trace sales.
- Coordinates assigned administrative / sales projects.
- Provides administrative support for Marketing and Management teams.
- Coordinates / communicates with manufacturers rep organizations.
- Follow up on progress achieved at end user accounts using the OMNI system.
- Assists with the execution of distributor and/or end user development programs.
- Prints and distributes territory sales reports.
- Provides open, clear communications to GOJO Sellers and Manufacturer Reps.
Education and Experience Required
- Project / Team Leadership.
- Measures, reports and analyzes sales trends and key accounts in specific territory/trade-type.
- Database Management.
- Provides ongoing maintenance of contact data in accordance with established procedures.
- Participates in and/or conducts monthly data audits.
- Collaborates to identify and improve on information management problems and opportunities.
- Reception coverage.
High school diploma and a minimum of two (2) – three (3) years experience administrative support experience in a sales office. Advanced level user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)and Outlook or other similar software packages. Prior experience with sales force tracking and management software a plus. Associate degree in business administration or related field preferred.
Additional General/Technical Skills Required:
Must have knowledge of sales strategy and tactics, business administration practices, and principles and processes for providing customer and personal services including needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, alternative delivery systems, and customer satisfaction evaluation techniques. Must be skilled in networking and problem solving. Must be able to handle fast paced work with multiple priorities and be able to perform multiple tasks. Position requires high customer interaction, market driven projects, multiple projects and ability to be responsive to customer needs while providing complete, accurate, and timely information.
Apply for this position Return to Job Listings
Send position to a friend
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Employer M/F/D/V. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes sent electronically for positions that are not listed below.
GOJO Industries wants to go where other forms of good hygiene haven't. The company makes hand cleaners for professional and consumer...