The Support Specialist provides first and second level support for the user community.
Shift: Tuesday thru Saturday: 7:30 am to 4:30pm
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Support internal MWI users on Microsoft and IBM products.
- Monitor production jobs: iSeries jobs and Network jobs.
- Set-up, change, and remove users on/from MWI systems.
- Document MWI Help Desk procedures.
- Record all received support calls.
- Provide support for devices that connect to MWI’s network or are used by MWI Employees
- Configure workstations and devices.
A degree or professional certifications are preferred. Qualified applicants will have an advanced level of expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of current Windows Operating Systems
- Use of current Microsoft Office Suite
- Use of AS/400 devices and emulation packages
- Client/Server connectivity (WAN support is a plus)
MWI Veterinary Supply, Inc - 12 months ago