SafeSoft Solution, a leader in providing cloud-based VoIP call center technologies, is looking for highly talented technical support individuals to become members of our very fast paced environment located in Woodland Hills.
The Support Technician will provide technical assistance and customer service to our existing customer base. In addition to customer interactions, The Support Technician will also provide Help Desk assistance with inner office hardware, software, and networking equipment and is expected to effectively and professionally communicate via telephone, email, and our case management system. The Support Technician will be required to accept requests while always maintaining a customer centric mentality that demands proactive follow through from initial request to resolution.
You absolutely must have previous customer service experience as well as experience supporting software. Must be on your resume
- Minimum of 3 years in a Software technical support and customer service background.
- Manage multiple tasks and multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Ability to research, review and analyze required changes and present them in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external clients and internal software developers.
About the company:
- Knowledge of networking devices and technologies such as modems, routers and switches.
- Knowledge of types of broadband internet services.
- Knowledge of firewalls, remote management tools, and network monitoring tools.
SafeSoft Solutions, Inc. is an industry leader in hosted call center technologies. Founded in 2006 with the vision of creating a cost effective alternative to the high-tech demands of call centers nationwide, SafeSoft Solutions quickly demonstrated its ability to deliver high quality service while decreasing end user costs. Since adoption of the SaaS model, the SafeSoft Solutions Support Team is regarded as one of the most effective in the industry.
This is a full time position with an attractive benefits package.
We are one of the top high-tech companies to work for in the Woodland Hills area.
Attractive offices in a park-like setting, free parking and business casual environment.
Catering on Friday's, Paid Vacation, Company Events, and other perks.
JobHost - 18 months ago