Responsible for total operation of designated department(s), which may include one or more of the following functions: human resources, operations, financial performance (profit and loss), customer service, and client retention.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Support team (Intake, Indexing, Customer Service, Settlements, Adjustments) in their day-to-day operations, including individual tracking of productivity and quality.
2. Responsible for monitoring and meeting all Ohio BWC contractual and policy requirements for Ohio MCO Bill Review.
3. Responsible for human resources matters including tracking attendance according to CorVel policies.
4. Must perform daily, weekly, monthly reviews of various reports, invoices, logs and expenses.
5. Responds and tracks to telephone and written bill appeals, escalated calls, grievances and disputes. Follows up on customer interactions.
6. Needs to be polite and sustain the customer faith by giving maximum and accurate information
7. Pays attention to detail and accuracy is all areas of unit operations.
8. Ensure that all requests are answered in a timely manner.
9. Maintain procedures to ensure high standards in performance, productivity and customer service.
10. Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
11. Communicates and coordinates with internal departments, and management team effectively.
12. Ensures FROI timing and accuracy remains in compliance with BWC rules and regulations.
13. Works with team to reach corporate goals.
14. Ensures all member of the unit are cross trained.
15. Responsible for financial operations, including, but not limited to: productivity, profitability, expenses, budgeting, billing and MCO collections.
16. Requires regular and consistent attendance.
17. Comply with all CorVel safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
18. Will be required to visit MCO customers and participate in training sessions with management.
19. Responsible for implementing new business development, including marketing and sales activities.
20. Must be able to travel overnight and attend meetings.
21. Additional duties as required
Must have technical knowledge of the laws, policies, and procedures for Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, MCO bill payment. Must have good computer and analytical skills. Must have bill review experience in Ohio Workers’ Compensation program. Preferably has demonstrated past experience in management or supervision. Prefer a bachelor’s degree, national certification or equivalent is business. Prefer CPC certification(s). Must be able to communicate clearly via written and verbal communication techniques; excellent level of communication is necessary. Must be able to remain poised in stressful situations and communicate diplomatically via telephone, computer, fax, correspondence, etc.
CorVel Corporation - 30+ days ago
CorVel is a national provider of industry leading risk management solutions to employers, third party administrators, insurance companies...