PURPOSE : Work within a dynamic and committed multi-disciplinary team providing services to adolescents and young adults in an innovative program serving clients experiencing symptoms of severe mental illness to obtain stability and success in the community.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILTIES :
- Advocacy on behalf of clients
- Assistance in obtaining and maintaining housing
- Support in acquisition of independent living skills, involvement with family and social supports to promote health and wellness.
- Transports clients in a personal vehicle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or a behavioral health related field OR three years of comparable experience working with individual who have severe and persistent mental illness (QMHA) required.
- Experience with adolescents and/or young adults with mental health issues.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Requires access to a car, a valid driver’s license, proof of current automobile insurance coverage and ability to meet LifeWorks NW driving requirements.