Representatives to achieve sales goals for digital Video, High-Speed
- Supervises and motivates a team of door-to-door direct sales
internet, and digital Voice product categories. Provides individualized
and ongoing performance management to ensure efficiency and productivity
of all team members.
effectiveness of existing sales plans. Supports and leads competitive
- Conducts tactical planning, standardized reporting, and feedback on
field efforts through the implementation of acquisition and win-back
tactics as directed.
real-time field evaluation of Individual Sales Representative
- Coordinates audit follow-ups by Sales Representatives. Performs
performance. Tracks and analyzes Representative activity and results
metrics on a daily basis.
of sales orders. Strategically distributes and documents territory among
- Coordinates processes to ensure accuracy in daily check-in/pre-screen
team members. Leads a dynamic, well-informed front line work force that
successfully executes the appropriate campaign strategies.
Enhances and promotes the sales environment of the entire organization.
- Conducts individual and team coaching and development sessions.
product, billing, etc.) Resolves or serves as intermediary to resolve
- Assists Sales Representatives in solving customer problems (technical,
service issues. Develops partnership with internal departments (e.g.
customer service, technical operations) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leads/motivates sales employees.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Generally requires 5+ years related experience
Comcast - 2 years ago