Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper
- Interfaces with appropriate internal group s (i.e., Accounting,
analysis of tracking and reporting.
Product Sales management, customized reports.
- Maintains the sales forecast and analysis for management reports.
- Captures and updates all required reporting materials to provide
meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to
usage. Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes steps to
- Looks for best practices and brings them to the forefront for group
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...