Posting Job Title: Supv, Reporting & Analysis
Requisition #: 136005BR
Posting Location: United States - Texas - Austin
Area of Interest: Business Affairs/Development/Analysis
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Supervisor, Reporting & Analysis for our Customer Ops/Service Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Facilitate efforts to advance the Time Warner Cable customer experience to remain a trusted communications service provider.
The Market Supervisor of Customer Care Reporting & Business Analysis possesses advanced knowledge in business requirements gathering, business intelligence, and data modeling, documentation, and analysis. Will possess knowledge of call center operations and call center KPIs in a multi-site environment.
The Market Supervisor, Reporting & Business Analysis is responsible for the performance of the Customer Care Market Reporting Analysts. Analyst may be located in multiple locations across Texas. Oversees all analysis activities and assures that all milestones and deliverables are met by leading a team of Analysts who produce and distribute reports with the utmost data integrity and accuracy. Provide high level and/or detailed analysis of operational results as needed. The supervisor assigns work load, provides training and conducts performance reviews; including the administration of corrective action and career development planning.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated leader, enthusiastic, creative, analytical problem-solving leader who is able to work with minimal supervision and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as superior time management abilities.
Essential Job Functions:
The Market Reporting and Analysis Supervisor is responsible for defining, executing and managing contact center operational performance analysis for the Texas Market. This includes all call centers in the Market and call functional groups. May include support to Front counter and/or Tech Ops. The Supervisor will work with Customer Operation Teams spread across the Texas to identify and deliver accurate and relevant analysis. Responsibilities include collecting, documenting, analyzing and recommending solutions for key operational metrics which align with overall business objectives. Provide ad hoc support for operational management as requested for unique data requirements not featured in regular reporting. Synthesize data, distill findings, and recommend next steps. The role should become an in-house expert on key business operating metrics, enabling them to support senior business leaders in quickly identifying potential issues and offering strategic recommendations on key programs. Support Market Reporting Manager as a contact for Contact Center Executive Management, Customer Operation Teams, IT and Corporate to resolve analytical reporting issues. Understand the business requirements, processes and key drivers of contact center operations. Determine and evaluate existing and emerging trends and correlate their potential impacts to key operational metrics.
- Knowledge of contact center ACD and software systems; preferably Avaya.
- In depth Business Intelligence and Data Modeling and Analysis skills
- Thorough understanding of BI Best Practices and Best-of-Breed tool suites such as: Cognos, Business Objects, MS Analysis Services, SAS, etc.
- Experienced in database query languages (SQL, SAS)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Experience in a strategic planning and analysis
- Experience in virtual call center environment a plus
- Project management skills working with multiple groups toward a common goal.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work in an efficient manner.
- Must possess ability to take initiative and handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively, and independently, in a fast pace, customer focused environment.
- Must possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Requires ability to exercise creative problem solving techniques.
- Requires ability to motivate, train and manage personnel through distance.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to communicate effectively, tactfully and courteously with both customers and employees.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Internet Explorer.
- Must have flexible work hours and be available as required by business operations.
- Travel will be required as needed.
- Must reflect the goals and philosophy of the company.
Note: Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed, to be all inclusive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience in a multi-site call center environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous leadership experiences preferred.
- 3–5 years experience in contact center operations, with a focus on reporting and analysis.
FCC Unit_TWC: 1221
Controlling Establishment ID: 00506 - Austin Rutland
Time Warner Cable - 13 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...