Success Starts Here
Lam Research develops semiconductor manufacturing solutions for the world’s leading chipmakers. We make the tools that make the chips that power your world.
Our continuous improvements in the efficiency of the semiconductor manufacturing process have supported increased chip performance and reduced power consumption, driving the global boom in smartphones, tablets and computers. We have become a trusted partner with our customers by developing fast, flexible, reliable and repeatable solutions.
Now you can start your own success story—or build on it—by joining our team at Lam Research. Come help us solve our customers’ toughest problems and help craft the tools for tomorrow's consumer electronics, today.
Lam Research – a company where successful people want to work
· Manage Incoming QA inspectors and process
5 direct reports and 1 dotted line report
Manage operations, equipment and continuous improvement
Implement supplier improvement programs for quality and efficiency improvements
Job performance and day to work duties
Owner of all Lam Research Incoming QA business process, worldwide ownership (4 Lam locations and multiple Remote Factories)
Manage policies, processes and performance metrics
As needed conduct supplier quality management system assessments, both domestic and international
Lead semi-annual Ops review to SMT management, primarily Managing Director
Define and manage outsourced resources to work remotely on SMT functions
· Packaging business process owner
Define and facilitate packaging designs; serve as Lam subject matter expert
SE to manage design and requirements for Packaging and Crating suppliers (not day to day activity)
Focal point for Packaging Problem report solutions
§ Ensure solutions are in place by planned dates
As needed, facilitate the planning and implementation of packaging projects with preferred Packaging suppliers.
· Improved Spares Quality for OBQ issues
Key driver for system improvement on missing, wrong, damaged and out of spec failures at customers
Respond to customer complaints related to escapes from IQA processes
SMT representative at Logistic Quality CFT
· Minimum Experience: 8 years applicable experience.
Previous experience in the semiconductor equipment industry and manager packaging projects preferred
· BS degree in a technical field, MS degree preferred
· Experience in quality inspection, engineering drawings and specification, manufacturing process, supplier management, purchasing and packaging and crating design
· Working knowledge of quality engineering, ISO standards, GD&T, 8D, ISTA, and FMEA
· Experience with packaging applications, including fiberboard, corrugated, plastics, foams, and films, with focus on the protection of fragile, cleanroom parts.
· Strong problem solving, project management and communication skills.
· Attention to detail, dependable, sense of urgency, and ability to handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment
We move atoms that move the world. At Lam Research, we create equipment that allows chipmakers to build device features more than 1,000...