Posting Job Title: Supvr, Cust Serv Tech I
Requisition #: 142381BR
Posting Location: United States - Ohio - Dayton
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
The primary responsibilities are to supervise Area Technicians, ensure that the company standards are met and resolve concerns affecting internal and external customers. Knowledgeable of drop spec-up, drop and CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) installations/service relating to video, HSO and Digital Phone.
- Supervise and assign work to in-house technicians.
- Ensure all associates are trained and certified on all current and new technologies.
- Coach, motivate and counsel direct reports.
- Work closely with the other Area Supervisors and Division Trainer to ensure Division standards are met and develop plans/strategies for continued improvement.
- Support all Divisional Safety Programs as well as all OSHA, NESC, and NEC safety standards.
- Administer accurate record keeping, tracking and reporting systems.
- Participate in the hiring/selection process to assure that budgeted resources are maintained.
- Troubleshoot and repair video, digital phone and HSO drop from tap to CPE.
- Troubleshoot HSO & Home Networking calls when needed.
- Full HSO installation including client software installation and configuration.
- Educate, train, and develop associate on all electronic devices including Analog converters, Digital converters, Cable modems, Home networking services, and ancillary services.
- Assist assigned associate in meeting measured-operations standards in the following areas: New customer Service calls, Service Quality, Installation Quality, Service Repeats, Limited Revenue, & Quantity of work.
- Proper use of ladders.
- Maintain established Divisional qualitative and quantitative standards.
- Effective interaction with both external and internal customers.
- Meet all operational and budgetary objectives.
- Complete monthly and annual performance evaluations/reviews.
- Participate in and the Leadership Development Program.
- Assume supervisor stand-by as scheduled
High School diploma or GED
More on TWC
- Associate Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years CATV experience required supervisory experience a plus, or equivalent trainers experience.
- Required experience as a Sr. CST and/or one year as a PM (certified to that level) or equivalent trainer’s experience.
- Intermediate computer skills are required.
- Must successfully pass all Division installation certification modules.
- Ability to carry and climb 75 lbs. ladder.
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, year round.
- Must be performing at the 3.0 level in all categories with no written warnings during the last six months.
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record.
- Lift and carry up to 85 pounds from floor to shoulder and from shoulders up.
- Ability to efficiently use hand tools.
- Drive from location to location.
- Repetitive balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and lifting motions.
- Works outside in a variety of weather conditions, including temperature extremes.
- Due to OSHA requirements for ladders and buckets, maximum weight limits is 260 lbs.
- Must be able to work schedule company deems appropriate to satisfy subscriber needs.
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
FCC Unit_TWC: 3485
Controlling Establishment ID: 00179 - Kettering Display
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...