RLI is hiring a Field Sales Representative to develop and maintain relationships in the Tennessee territory. This will also include some limited travel to the Kentucky territory.
Main duties will include:
- Develop and manage surety sales opportunities within a specified geographic region.
- Achieve sales goals through relationships with surety producing agents.
- Appoint agencies with the greatest potential to produce surety business.
- Audit agents with powers of attorney and pre-executed bond forms.
- Attend association meetings and industry functions.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as needed.
- Ability to use analytical methods in appointing agents to ensure the growth of the company’s surety product line.
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations to management on insurance sales matters.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with agencies on the company’s surety lines of business.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing, insurance, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar field or position.
RLI Corp - 12 months ago