High school diploma or equivalent is required
The Surgical Attendant is responsible for assisting with maintenance of the physical environment, maintaining inventory level, and storage of certain supplies; cleaning work stations and specialized areas and equipment; assisting in case turnover between operations; obtaining and delivering equipment and supplies needed intra operatively and running errands as required. Assists with limited direct patient care for patients of all ages under the direct supervision of professional personnel.
- Assists with preparation of operating rooms prior to receiving patients.
- As observed responsible for performing cleaning and disinfecting a variety of certain environmental surfaces
- Empties trash and soiled linen containers.
- Obtains and delivers items to and from other areas of the hospital.
- Transports patients.
- Maintains inventory levels on linen and certain identified supply items.
6-12 months related experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 0-6 months related experience
Let’s transform healthcare together.
Every day, we bring patients convenient, coordinated access to healthcare while providing...