- Schedule and counsel patient regarding surgical procedures
- Ensures surgical schedule flows smoothly
- Is responsible for making sure all needed supplies are ordered and recieved timely for surgery day.
Please apply on local eye site or fax your resume to (281)977-8877
- Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
- Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent follow up skills
- Ability to work as a team player
LocalEyeSite.com - 30+ days ago
Eye Center of Texas operates as a secondary and tertiary eye care facility that provides medical and surgical care. A network of...