Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS , is currently offering an exciting opportunity as a Surgical Device Repair Technician I in Cooper City, FL.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Disassembles malfunctioning surgical devices, troubleshoots and uses standardized testing procedures; examines and tests mechanisms for defects.
- Replaces or repairs defective parts; may require modification or manufacturing replacement components.
- Reassembles surgical devices or equipment and tests assembly for conformance to specifications.
- Ability to estimate repair costs.
- Inspects devices and tests equipment periodically and adjusts calibration to ensure functioning within specified standards.
- Abides by all Company safety and health policies and procedures. Must use personal protective equipment if required.
- Determines correct spare parts required to complete a repair
- Aware of and conforms to Company ISO goals and objectives and supports ISO requirements.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation and Benefits
- IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website. http://www.imsready.com/careers/careers_benefits.aspx
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...