Seeking Surgical Tech!
This is a Full Time position, 6:30am - 7:00pm, days vary, rotate weekends, will take an equal amount of call.
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Surgical Tech who under general supervision and according to established procedures functions as an on-shift team member under the direction of the nurse, providing direct patient care to meet the needs of the patients, families, and co-workers.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Successful completion of one year Surgical Technologist school or equivalent training in the military
- Experience preferred
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Founded in 1953, Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services is a 236-bed, acute care regional healthcare provider with one of Southern...