Ensures the overall protection of customers, employees and company assets, and monitors and protects the integrity of overall operations at Parx Casino. Provides exceptional internal customer service. Adheres to all Parx Casino service and operating standards, and fully complies with federal, state, and local regulations.
Performs specific surveillance duties in accordance with established procedures, to protect the integrity of Parx Casino operations, as well as the security and well-being of customers, employees, and company assets.
Operates all surveillance equipment, including, but not limited to, VCRS, monitors, switches, computers, controllers, and cameras as assigned.
Observes, reports and records all daily casino and other activity using closed circuit television monitors.
Works in partnership with the Security Department to ensure protection of customers, employees, and company funds and assets.
Prepares reports as required and directed by Surveillance management.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
2. Must have strong ability to concentrate, demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, and possess solid teamwork skills.
3. Must be able to sit for the majority of an 8 hour shift. Must be able to work all shifts, and weekends/holidays as required.
4. Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and through written communications.
5. Must be knowledgeable of state and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Parx Casino - 10 months ago