The Surveillance Investigator has primary responsibility for observation and investigation of Maryland Live Casino real time, previous events and potential actions and activities of guests, team members and others which may result in loss of assets inclusive of cash, tokens/chips, coupons and property. The surveillance investigator will also investigate and monitor actions to protect and limit if not eliminate company liability from lawsuits and ligation.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Observe and investigate casino operations for irregular activities such as cheating or theft by team members and guests, using audio and video equipment and one-way mirrors.
- Monitor establishment activities to ensure adherence to all state gaming regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Report all violations and suspicious behaviors to supervisors, verbally and/or in writing.
- Develop and implement surveillance department effective investigative policies, procedures and processes.
- Train surveillance technicians.
- Develop and maintain relationships with representatives of the Maryland State Lottery and Gaming Commission.
- Work with Risk Manager to investigate risk claims.
- Protect company assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
CasinoCareers.com - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -