Will perform and/or oversee the Surveillance Technician(s) technical work; with installing, maintaining, analyzing and repairing the video and electronic equipment used to observe on-site gaming operations and/or related activities for the CBMI Tribal Gaming Commission.
Responsible for managing CCTV analog/digital recording system and keeps equipment operating with routine cleaning, repair and installation of new or replacement CCTV equipment.
- The Surveillance Systems Supervisor shall report directly to the Surveillance Manager and in the absence of the Manager, the Technician Supervisor shall report directly to the Assistant Manager and/or the Executive Director of Gaming Control.
- The Surveillance Systems Supervisor is responsible for performing all technical work with installing, repairing, maintaining and training in the use of all associated surveillance equipment.
- The Surveillance Systems Supervisor will keep the Manager/Assistant Manager and Executive Director informed regarding any serious issues and or concerns regarding the proper working condition of all surveillance equipment.
- The Surveillance Systems Supervisor shall be responsible for all maintenance and preventative maintenance of all associated equipment along with the repair of said equipment caused by a malfunction and or wear.
- The Surveillance Systems Supervisor shall keep the Manager/Assistant Manager informed regarding any disciplinary issues involving the Surveillance Technician(s).
- Responsible for familiarizing himself/herself with any newly purchased equipment and/or associated equipment.
- Installs, operates and repairs technical surveillance equipment.
- Overall responsibility for the daily upkeep of all surveillance equipment including backing up video, ensuring the Malfunction Log is up to date and that any component for the Surveillance System is operating correctly and within the guidelines set forth by N.I.G.C/T.G.R.A.
- Conducts preventative maintenance and repairs to all Surveillance equipment located in the Commission offices.
- Maintains a complete and updated inventory of equipment and parts on hand and used.
- Orders equipment as needed with the approval of the Surveillance Manager and the Executive Director of Gaming Control.
- Reports to the Manager the status of the equipment and all repairs made.
- Works with various vendors to get the best pricing as well as any and all Integrators.
- Keeps up on the latest technology regarding Surveillance Equipment. Ability to speak with and work with all Manufacturers regarding all Surveillance Equipment.
- The equipment malfunction log is checked daily by the Technician(s) and steps taken to repair all malfunctions.
- Authority over the Technician(s).
- Responds to 24-hour/seven-days/week emergency call-outs to perform and/or facilitate emergency equipment repairs anywhere technical investigation equipment is utilized.
- 2 years ago - save job