SCOPE AND MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for the maintenance and overall up keep of all surveillance equipment and alarm systems.
- Repair and maintain CCTV equipment used for surveillance.
- Maintain an inventory of CCTV equipment and be liaison with Equipment Supplies for obtaining bids and purchases.
- Participate in installation, movement, and removal of surveillance related equipment to assure gaming protection and internal controls for gaming regulations.
- Maintain proper gaming logs in order to comply with state and internal regulations.
- May be asked to be call 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergency surveillance equipment malfunctions.
- Ensure the safety and security of all guests and employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Two (2) year Electronic Degree is preferred or equivalent experience in CCTV, electrical maintenance and repair.
- One (1) – three (3) years’ experience with installation, repair, maintenance, and trouble shooting of CCTV digital equipment.
- Knowledge of hand tools and electronic testing devices.
- Ability to write technical statements.
- Ability to read simple instructions and schematic diagrams.
- Ability to do dome troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of gaming laws and regulations.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
Maryland Live! Casino - 20 months ago