Established in 2003, Coleman Research Group, Inc. (CRG) manages the primary research and due diligence needs of institutional investors and large consulting firms across all industries globally.
CRG connects analysts at the world’s leading asset managers, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity firms and management consultancies with members of our Executive Forum network of industry experts through telephone consultations, in-person meetings and roundtable discussions.
- Proven Growth: CRG named Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Company in 2010 & 2011
- Global Presence: 150+ employees in 5 offices worldwide: New York, Raleigh, London, Hong Kong, and Beijing
- High Profile Clients: 250+ client institutions and 4,700+ individual users worldwide, including the top investment advisors, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity and consulting firms
Our Global Research Intelligence (GRI) team is seeking a Survey Associate with previous direct experience in the survey development process. The associate will join the survey team and support the research and survey professionals of the company. He/she will be contribute to the creation of survey products that help clients qualify and quantify industry and market trends through various market analyses, commercial assessments and product forecasting. This position can be located in either New York, NY or Raleigh, NC .
- Writing and/or editing survey questions targeting specialized audiences
- Communicating and supporting clients throughout the survey process
- Programming survey questionnaire into CRG’s online survey platform
- Compiling and preparing reports of survey data for client delivery
- Working with in-house and outside panel provider partners
- Identifying and vetting high-quality third party sample sources globally
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier college or university
- At least 2 years of direct survey experience in business-to-business research
- Familiarity with using an online survey platform
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills with a keen analytic outlook
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize work and multi-task effectively
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to work independently and under strict deadlines
- Capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
Coleman Research Group - 17 months ago
The world’s leading investment firms, consultancies and corporations depend on Coleman Research to access first-hand perspectives from...