NORC at the University of Chicago seeks a highly motivated and effective Survey Operations Analyst to join its Telephone Surveys and Support Operations (TSSO) team. The TSSO organization is responsible for surveys involving phone, web and/or mail, as well as data processing. TSSO employs over 400 staff and is located in downtown Chicago, IL.
Working closely with TSSO management and an existing Analyst/Programmer, this position has involvement in a broad range of critical management functions, including:
- Paradata extraction, analysis and reporting
- Financial reporting
- Productivity analysis and reporting
- Process definition and documentation
- Quality assurance and methodological improvement
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college or university is required
- Evidence of academic strength and achievement in quantitative coursework is strongly preferred
- The successful candidate is a person with superior analytical skills and a proven track record for identifying and solving problems, along with good communication skills
- Drives for successful results and brings issues to closure; persists despite obstacles and opposition
- Meticulous, and can meet deadlines with reliability
- Experience in survey research would be an advantage
- Must have demonstrated competence in at least two of the following programs: Excel, Access and SAS. (SPSS or Stats will be considered in place of SAS.)
Please attach a copy of your CV and academic transcripts to your profile.
To review the benefits associated with this position, click here .
NORC at the University of Chicago is an independent research organization headquartered in downtown Chicago with additional offices on The University of Chicago's campus and in Washington, D.C. and Bethesda, Maryland. NORC also supports a nationwide field staff as well as international research operations. With clients throughout the world, NORC collaborates with government agencies, foundations, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations and businesses to provide the data and analysis that supports informed decision making in key areas including health, education, economics, crime, justice, energy, security, and the environment. NORC’s 70 years of leadership and experience in data collection, analysis, and dissemination—coupled with deep subject matter expertise—provides the foundation for effective solutions.
NORC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
National Opinion Research Center (NORC) - 19 months ago